Friday, February 8, 2008

and Here's.................Connie C!


As I've packed for this exciting S.A. trip, I cannot help but think of a wonderful month in Ecuador that I shared with my sister approximately 10 years ago. I actually left from Punta Chivato to meet up with her in Miami, hummm sounds familiar! Bad news, my sis's luggage caught up with us two weeks into the trip, Good news, we wore the same size. Outcome, we shared my clothes for two weeks and then wore her's for the last two weeks! My favorite expression: WHATEVER. Life is only what we make of it. I plan to make this trip an experience of a lifetime shared with great friends.
There was a moment when I thought I too would be sitting on the shore saying bon voyage to all of you. However, I'm packed and ready and raring to go.

No comments: