Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kathe and Russell

Heres a photo of us on the Mt Shasta Dinner Train outside of Weed CA. We are both retired and will often say "Retirement is very under rated." Obviously it is.............. Here's a shot of our garden in full glory in May....there's a reason it's so green....RAIN....

We live in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Russell is bicycling everywhere, making clay art, painting and on occasion riding off into the sunset on his BMW motorcycle to go camping or some such thing.

Meanwhile I keep busy quilting, gardening at home and at the community veggie garden space, occasionally riding my bicycle (I am more a fair weather biker going to the store), taking photographs, cooking up a storm for friends and family and when I sit down it's only to read a book or watch the latest Netflix DVD or post photos and write on my blog.

We are counting the days til we are on this cruise-what an adventure!


No comments: